Friday 8 March 2013

What a girl wants, what a girl needs ...

As a busy little pre-schooler, I have to divide my schedule to cater for:

1. Friends - socialization is best lesson
Never be afraid to face the world even if it's rushing towards you.
Photo borrowed from Miss Anne's FB.

Always up for a cuddle - me and Suzuha getting ready for the Field Trip


Friends aspire you to reach greater heights - I can't wait to be as tall as them

2. Family - always remember where you come from
Thank you Auntie Leen for dropping by! xoxoxo

3. Nature - Mother Nature loves us. So love her back
My my, what a yummy looking hibiscus

4. Intellectual discussions - you gotta keep those brain cells connected
This is what I will give you to splurge on toys this month ...

Deal sealed! Go on Wan, sign on the dotted line hee hee


To balance my hectic schedule, I unwind by:

1. Helping myself to a huge serving of ice cream
Will you look at that beauty!
Say aaaahhhh ...

Ooohohoho ....

Good to the last drop!

2. Go on joyrides to let off steam and watch the world swirl by  


3. Undergo beauty procedures to maintain presentable appearance
Before

After - hey, I can see clearly now!


4. Having some ME time with Mike the Knight

 
5. And not forgetting the essential beauty sleep

Here's to the weekend, have fun!

R.A.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment