Wednesday 27 February 2013

A weekend of variety

Happy midweek everyone!


How's your week so far? Just hang in there for 2 more days of ... 


till the weekend!

Last weekend I was kept busy setting things STRAIGHT around the house.
It is IMPERATIVE that the foot rug is kept STRAIGHT at ALL TIMES,
as should also be the case for my socks, velcro on shoes, hem of skirt, favourite pillow and everything else I lay my hands on.

I also stumbled upon this very interesting pebble.
I don't see what the fuss is about with the pink umbrella pretending to be a flower behind me.
Everyone knows rafflesia is the world's biggest bloom.

Oh, this was a first. We attended a kenduri (prayers + food) at a relative's place, and I decided to go with this look.

Then Wan decided to look like me.

Oh look, another copycat.

And finally I proved to mommy that she has nothing to worry about where my  ability to color within the lines is concerned.

 Till next time, love always!
 R.A.Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment