Friday 19 October 2012

Showgirls

We had our concert last sunday and we had Monday off, yeay!

I think we did well for the concert, the audience must have thought we were funny coz we got laughs and claps quite a bit. Especially when Tzi Young escaped to the front and joined the older kids and Miss Adrina had to run after him hee hee.

We don't have pictures of me onstage yet, but here are some pictures of me and my mates backstage, thanx to Miss Adrina's facebook.

Moments before going backstage to prepare for the performance, I wasn't a very happy camper ;-( but I brought Dino for comfort :-D


But we all sure felt a lot better a lot better after our Cat and Mice performance! (A separate entry for the performance itself later)

Me, Ella, Kana and Suzuha
 
The girls, Bou You and Miss Adrina!
 
Me, Meso, Kana, Bou You and Suzuha. According to Miss Adrina we were the youngest performers!

After the show I was just to tired all I wanted was to get back and eat eat eat :D



 Mommy, Papa and Wan sure had a great time. Thank you Miss Adrina and Miss Yann Ling for the practices - I have not danced the twist so much in my entire life! Hahaha ...




No comments:

Post a Comment