Wednesday 30 January 2013

We love public holidays

Being a multi-racial, multi-religion country, Malaysia is blessed with HEAPS of public holidays.

In January we have the Maulidur Rasul (birthday of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.) and Thaipusam celebrations, and in February I will be on a week-long break for Chinese New Year, woo hoo hoo! Oh and the folks in the Federal Territories will get to enjoy FT day on 1st February too.

Although we didn't go anywhere far during the breaks, we chilled out quite a bit.

This is what I've been up to:

Attended Maulidur Rasul celebration in daycare
Everyone wore this same tudung for the photoshoot.
I sure hope I didn't catch any lice.
Appointed myself as the Head of Department at mommy's office
Now, any questions on your deliverables for 2013?

Visited the doggies at Empire
That is one feisty pug I tell you
I think the Pomeranian and Pekingise are dating.

And the fishies at Amcorp Mall

Satisfied my appetite for speed
Whoa this one's got GPS!

My favourite car - it shakes and rattles the most

And this must be my 200th picture with Mr Paddington hee hee

And watched the world go by from a distance ...

 
Followed Wan to the doctor coz she got the sniffles ...

And acting all fashionista about it

Discovered a new instrument to bang on
I insist that is is a xylosound, mommy, NOT xylophone.
Because it makes sounds, not calls.
  
And finally, got me a new friend to cuddle!
Ted! Complete with brows and apron!

Happy February everyone!
Love, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment