Wednesday 17 April 2013

Rembau Most Wanted

Happy Wednesday!

Last week mommy realized that she made me spend my month-long holiday attending CDC, my other school.

So she tried to repent by taking Wan and I back to our hometown in Negeri Sembilan.

In retaliation for separating me with my favourite Dora The Explorer DVD, I exasperated mommy by:

(i) Making funny faces to the camera
 

(ii) Adopting my new favourite pose in almost all pictures hee hee

As usual, there was a lot of food involved ...

Also sleeping and lazing around ...

And I get my occasional fix of live flowers
(since mommy can't germinate a green bean to save her life)

Of course my favourite toys and stuff must come along too

A trip to rumah kampung Wan and Mui Fong Restaurant was compulsory

And precisely ONE trip down to the pool just so I turn a shade browner... 
 

 Somehow the bathtub was a lot more fun!
At least Mommy sure thought so, playing hairstylist like that :-/.
 

Thank you Nek Bu for the stay, yummy breakfast and live flowers!

After 3 days this was my reaction when it was time to be re-united with Dora.
Whoo hoo! 
 
Have a good week!
xoxoxo RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment