Tuesday 23 April 2013

Cheers! for Charity


Good day!

Last weekend mommy's office had a charity event. The whole office ground was decorated with colors and big tents. There were many cars and people everywhere.

While that may sound like any other day being stuck in a traffic jam, this was definitely not like any other day, because the first guy we met was this:
 

When we got there, the man minding the stall looked at over-eager mommy suspiciously and said, "Only for kids under 12."

Hee hee.


And apparently I don't do ponies - his cheeks were too hairy.

Okay, Just a couple of pictures to justify the coupon mommy paid for.
 

Next stop was the car ride, which was even more fun because I had a driver!
All I had to do was control the steering wheel.

Oopsie.

Thank you to the kind man who pushed the car all the way AND gave me a whistle and candies too!

Hm, maybe bull-riding is more of my thing.

They had a blow-up castle and a pool ball as well.

And finally, a legit reason to jump non-stop (mommy had to wrestle me off this one)

And as we were leaving, I met Shrek!
Well, a version of Shrek ... but he was cute enough!
Conclusion: I prefer ogres to ponies.

Thank you, mommy's office for the fun day and a valid reason for me to get candies, balloons, playtime and meeting ogres and animals all in one day! It sure was fun!

Till next time, I leave you with this intriguing picture.

Love love, RAZ

No comments:

Post a Comment