Monday 30 April 2012

The Morning After

We had sports day over the weekend. Because mommy's OCD enough to send me to 2 schools at this tender age, I didn't have much clue as to what to expect since I only practised half the time.

When the day came, the teachers fed us brekky and asked us to queue. 
The bigger kids got to do the fun part and hold that white thing with the same yellow flower I have on my favourite t-shirt.


The only thing I got to hold was this girl's hand. Meanwhile the adults scrambled in front of us, overtaking and pushing each other away to capture us at our best.

After that 15 seconds of fame, we queued some more on the field. Check out the kid standing next to me sweating like crazy hee hee.

Still waiting ... 

Take an oath now ... err which hand was it again? 

Later on they whisked us into the badminton hall (finally!). After all that queueing, there was only ONE event for 3-year-olds (I will turn 3 by year end). 

Our event involved taking turns to run and dive to a pool of balls, grope for a plastic animal, stuff the finding into a box and running back to your teammates as if your life depended on it. 

There was no photo of me this time because mommy took a video and it was too long and she doesn't know how to edit it. 

Anyways ... I was the final runner, and we won! Yeay Blue Team! 

I wasn't in the picture because I found better use for the trophy.

And after all that, mommy still made me go to school on Monday morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment