Tuesday 17 July 2012

Beep beep!

Most of the time, my playground is mommy's car.

This is because we take 30 minutes to get to kindy in the morning, 15 minutes to daycare in the afternoon and up to 1 hour to get home in the evenings.

These are among the things I learnt being in the car:

Colors
Mommy would point to a car and ask what color it is. She has finally stopped asking because I got bored and would deliberately say the wrong color. Of course I can name these colors:

Clockwise from top: Bwu, pik, white, eyyow, geen and yed.

See, I told you I knew my colors!


Different types of vehicles
I feel it is my obligation to alert mommy everytime I see a bus, lorry, moto, twactor, twain or o-plane passing by. And considering we live near the airport, highway and the rail lines, she does get alerted a lot hee hee.


Landmarks

On the way to school, I would see a Pizza Hut, the airport and a lot of broken aeroplanes waiting to be fixed.

In the afternoon, this would be my destination:

Opis mommy
On the way back, this would be my favourite:

E-ya-e-ya-yo!

So for a change, after being a passenger for the past 2.5 years, last Friday mommy let me drive instead.



Although Mr Paddington looked curiously like Mr Piggington, he was a good sport and let me be his taxi driver for the evening. 

Can't wait to get my driver's licence!

No comments:

Post a Comment