Thursday 12 July 2012

Things that make me go ooh!

A LOT of things can make a kid excited. Of course there's the usual toys, dollies, ice cream, cartoons ...  but these are just some things that are my pet favourites:

1. House keys - they are fun to hide. And whenever mommy loses them, Wan will have to put her evening routine on hold and wait to open the door for me.
Nothing beats having things my way hee hee.

2. Office ID tag - There's just something about the coarse material hanging around your neck, and that square piece of plastic bouncing between your legs when you walk.


3. Water bottles - because they hold water, which is a lot of fun in itself.
Once I'm done drinking, I can give my shirt, my toys and mommy's shirt drinks too. 
Plus they have strings that I can put around my neck (refer item 2).


4. Wide open spaces - Freeeeeeedoommmmmmm!!!!!!



5. Kitties - and doggies, and birds, and squirrels if it was up to me!


6. Photography - check out these artistic shots I took myself :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment