Monday 30 July 2012

Is pink the new black?

The first semester of kindy ended last week.

We had theme day, and this time the theme was no school uniform, yeay!

For those of you who knew mommy, you would probably recall that she simultaneously loves black and hates pink religiously.

And that if it had been all up to her, I would have been named Skylar or Aurora ,or Ryder or Zephyr if I was a boy.

As evidenced by these photographs, she has been imposing her color preference upon me on numerous occasions.



So naturally, when she showed me the new dress for theme day,
this was my reaction:



For what it's worth, the dress is actually fuchsia, but the damage is done and mommy has lost her battle to keep me wrapped in black hee hee.

Do I like or hate pink? We'll just have to wait and see about that :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Baby...Mak Ngah loves fuchsia...my fav color...Can try and persuade mommy to buy other colors to compare?...hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mak Ngah she is actually looking at pastels with butterflies and flower prints on them hee hee ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm...that's really sweet too...can't wait to see you on them...get mommy to buy some for raya ok... :)

    ReplyDelete