Friday 30 November 2012

Early birthday prezzie!

This is me and Uncle Mie when I was a baby.

He is one cool dude because a few nights back he came over to the house, saying he wanted to drop something.


I wondered what that something could be ...  


But mommy took so long downstairs so I went to sleep in curiosity.


The next morning I woke up in anticipation ...


And I found this!!! 
Woo hoo! Misty Island Rescue train set!

You can actually unload the log from the car and the mechanism will load it back onto the car!

Check out the cable car that transports Thomas from one end to another!  


Naturally I was a happy girl when I went to school that day.

I agreed to pose under a fern tree and next to a spider lily plant ...
(and suffered more than a few mosquitio bites in the course of it)

I even did a short song and dance before my teacher came ...

And ended my performance with a bang!


Again, thank you Uncle Mie for the train set ... 
 

And thank you papa for assembling it!

Love love love
R.A.Z

1 comment:

  1. heheee...ur most welcome baby raelene ;)

    ReplyDelete