Thursday 1 November 2012

Trick or treat!

Had my first proper halloween celebration this year, yeay! 

I decided to go as myself - er I mean a grouchy pouty witch.

I had been practising various expressions deemed appropriate for the part all week ...

And got right into the part on the morning itself ...

Hey look who hitched a ride with us to school ...

Now let's try it with full costume ...

Ugh this purple hair needs some serious conditioning ...

Ok the witch is all set to party!

Now bring on the candies!

Here's us trick or treating around the school ground
(Thank you very much Mrs Kyoto Tokito for the pictures :-D)

It was so much fun I was genuinely grumpy when the party was over.


Thank you friends and friends' mommies for the candies and Miss Adrina and Miss Yann Ling for the great time!

Thank you Mak Ngah for my beautiful new black dress!

Note to mommy:
1. Please pack individual goodie bags for my mates;
2. You forgot my broom;
3. Get creative - I can actually come as something other than a witch/vampire/pumpkin for a halloween party; and
4. Please get your own hat and purple wig next time.


Happy halloween 2012! Hope you guys had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment