Monday 17 December 2012

School's Out!

We had our last school day for the year at Peter and Jane last Friday.

I shall miss wearing this for the next 2 weeks ...

Since it was our last day together before Christmas and New Year holidays, naturally it was all party party party!

The theme was red, white and green, but I hated my green dress and made mommy change to this.

We exchanged gifts - thank you friends and friends' mommies for the prezzies!

And check out what I got from Miss Adrina - Thomas coloring and sticker book! Woo hoo hoo!
I decided that the steamies needed more color on them hee hee.

On Sunday mommy took me to my favourite place on earth - Empire Shopping Gallery, yeay!   

I got denied a ride on the reindeer ....
(but he looked so kind and warm and fuzzy *sobs*)

Listened to Christmas carols for the first time ...

And met some cute gingerbread men.

 To my P&J friends, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! See you next year!
(Me pictured here with little Santa Rinas Suzuha & Giselle)

And to PLUS CDC, here I come!


Have a good week ahead!
xoxoxo R.A.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment